Diet and Weight Loss Tips
These delicious and versatile nuts contain filling protein and fiber, not to mention vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant. They’re also a good source of magnesium, a mineral your body must have in order to produce energy, build and maintain muscle tissue, and regulate blood sugar. “A stable blood-sugar level helps prevent cravings that can lead to overeating and weight gain, but what makes almonds most interesting is their ability to block calories. Research indicates that the composition of their cell walls may help reduce the absorption of all of their fat, making them an extra-lean nut.
Suggested amount: An ounce a day (about 23 almonds), with approximately 160 calories.
Try adding fish into your diet, in particular salmon. This fish contains many essential nutrients for the body. I recommend substituting Meat and try adding Fish into your diet. When Buying in stores look for salmon that is caught wild and not color enhanced. Usually Farm raised salmon is color enhanced and cost less per pound.
The Secret to Weight Loss is a simple formula.
Exercise + Nutrition = Weight Loss
Exercise Tips :
- Daily exercise , begin with 2-3 times a week for beginners
- Increase exercises to 5 x a week to maximize results
- Mix Cardio / Weight training , don’t stick to the same routine, Same routine = Same results
- Avoid extreme Diets , such as “Lemonade Diet, Fruit only Diet, and any diet that is not a well balanced meal”
- Drink Plenty of Water Daily
- Remove excessive sugar habits , such as “Soda, Candy, Ice Cream”
- Remove High Fatty Foods ” pizza, burgers, fried chicken”
Get in Touch
Mon - Fri — 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday — 9:00am - 3:30pm
Sunday — Closed
OC Personal Training
1485 W. Imperial Hwy
Brea, CA 92821